Monday, February 7, 2011

Below the radar

I've been sick all weekend, and I was still sick when I apruptly woke up this morning - I'd overslept! For even if I am sick, I had my first work-related interview today, and I didn't wanna cancel it, when there was a photographer and a soon-to-be deadline involved.
So I washed my face, brushed my teeth, pulled on a dress and hailed a cab and showed up at work only 10 minutes late.
At 1 p.m. the photographer picked me up, and we went to do the interview.
And I learned my first valuable lesson:
MakeSureThereIsADogPresentForPhotoshootsWhenYou'reWritingForADogMagazine.

I just thought it was a given...

My editor had told me to go straight back to bed as soon as the interview was over (I think it went fine... I'm not sure, since my brain has been replaced with mugus. But I think it was ok), and when I wrote her an email about my photo-blooper, she was totally cool about it. And then teased me a little.
I really like her.

But still, I needed a pick-me-up. So I looked at the picture, that sweet Linda from Simpel Dagbog sent me the day before I started work. It makes me happy - and hopeful.
I want you to know that there is always hope

Now I've put it as wallpaper on my computer. 

Love, 
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment