Sunday, April 3, 2011

Louisiana





...in Denmark. It's a Museum of Modern Art, and my favorite museum in Denmark. Not that I'm big on museums. It's situated north of Copenhagen, right be the sea - and it's in a beautiful old house that's been expanded. It was particularly nice that day, basking in the warm springsunshine that has finally come - and gone again today. *sigh*
I had a ticket to a marathon-concert friday night (3 hours of pure Liszt for the piano - amazing!), so I took off from work early and spent the entire afternoon looking at their Picasso-exhibition and their permanent stuff, drinking bad & expensive coffee and food (seriously - horrendously bad cafeteria!), reading my book, sitting in the sunlight and looking at the sea. It was a great 'personal day'. 

I love the springboard - I think it's genious! 

It may be spring, but it's still cold at nighttime and/or in the cold train riding home to Copenhagen, so a knitted hat is a plus to have in the bag. 

Love,
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment