Sunday, May 8, 2011

Breakfast of pianists


I didn't have time for breakfast this morning, because my evil pianoteacher scheduled a lesson at 12 a.m. - on a sunday?! Oh, the humanity.
It was awesome though. I got too much praise, and I can't take it - I wanna drop everything and focus on the piano... and that's a baaaad idea. I mean, I've been there, and it didn't work.
So I'll continue to be a good little journalist-intern - and I love that - and squeeze in some practicetime and lessons when possible.

So. Drinking my coffee from the mini-french press - lookit! Just enough for two wolfcups. Perfect.
Now I'm going to be practical for a while: throw stuff out, wash my dirty clothes all the while dancing to Sufjan Stevens, and then go find some sun with my friend Lene - shouldn't be that hard on this beautiful day.

Hope you've had a great weekend.

Love,
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment