Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A day of celebration



I'm taking a few holidays this week, and the weather has been wonderful. So I had the morning of, which was perfect - I could celebrate the birthdaychild Nina. We had breakfast at our favourite coffeedealer 'Kaffebar'. 

The main reason why I've taken some days off, is that tonight is a big night - the night where my operasinging friend Denise debuts from soloist class at The Royal Danish Academy of Music. As you might know, I've made a lot of moviesnippets for tonights show, so I debut as a 'moviedesigner', as Denise insists I'm credited in tonights programme. Interesting. Last night we had general rehearsel, and she looked and sounded sooo amazing. 


If you're interested in more about Denise, check out our vlog (in danish, sorry): 

Love,
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment