Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bath-love-bath


I had a Frida Kahlo moment, as I was relaxing in the bath. Had to take a picture. (I need new nailpolish on my toenails...) If I could, I'd photoshop the Fernsehturm onto my picture, as a counterpart to Fridas Chrysler-building. Or is it the Empire State-building? Don't know. You get my grasp.

Oh, I love bathtubs, I have to restrain myself from not taking them ALL the time here in Berlin. It's been a long time since I felt so clean, which doesn't make any sense, because it's a little bit icky to soak in your own filth.
None the less, I adore it, and I've been listening to one of my favorite relaxing-albums, (you know, the kind of album that functions as a comforter - you just need to listen to it, and you instantly feel better/more relaxed/less stressed) Mike Pattons 'Mondo Cane', reading 'Kafka on the shore' by Murakami (my first Murakami encounter, and it won't be the last - so far) and drinking a bit of red wine. Oh, the decadence!

Today is wednesday, and friday I return to Copenhagen. I kinda miss my town, but Berlin is so big, and there is still so much I want to see. Mostly, I've just been drinking good coffee and walking around the city, discovering hidden gems - but there are MORE gems to be found, sparkling in the secret streets. Need to return soon... might take 6 months down here next year. Hmm...thinkthinkthink.

Love,
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment