Friday, October 29, 2010

The Malpractice

A little song for the weekend.
Johannes Gammelby is one of the most talented songwriters in Denmark in my book. He is part of Beta Satan, and he used to frontline his solo-project I Am Bones, but that is of the past.

Now it's time for The Malpractice - a different soloproject. The name is taken from the Faith No More song featured on 'Angel Dust'  - yeah, how awesome is that?
I dig the new album! Soundvenue, my boss-mag, has streamed it this week.
His music just gets to me. The energy, the noise, the atmosphere, the references. I wanna make music like this. Only with a girlvocal and more piano. I'm working on that.

Hope you enjoy,

Love Ida

P.s. If you're in Copenhagen, then there's a releaseparty tomorrow at Beta. I won't be able to attend, but go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment