Friday, February 25, 2011

The Coffee Milkfoam Experiment






Wouldn't the blogtitle be a great name for a band? No, not really, haha!

The amazing coffeemaker at work. I've youtubed latte tutorials, but the images in the milkfoam are still lacking some... substanse. But they're very abstract and up for interpretation.

All but the first picture is taken with the great iPhone (or whatever smartphone you have) app instagram, that the sweet Anne Kristine, with the amazing blog 11.54, got me to notice.
My username is Idabidabum, so you can follow me - some of the pictures don't get on the blog, so it's a bit more Ida-love. Or, I've connected it to Twitter, so you can follow me there, if you like - I'm also Idabidabum there.

Hope you have good things planned for the weekend! I have.

Love,
Ida

4 comments:

  1. Jeg elsker den der bare er en streg!!!! Jamen den er jo mega sjov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Den fik også nogle sjove kommentarer på min facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida dit søde menneske! Tak!
    Jeg elsker at følge din kaffebryggerudvikling på Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tak søde menneske selv :)
    Glad for at du kan lide at følge med - er lige blevet mobbet groft i dag af veninde, der synes, jeg snart må udvikle mig over skumklatteri-stadiet... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete