Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

So it is the last day of the year 2010.

It's been a really tough year, but I'll list all the positive things that have happened - and there have been many - in a totally random order:

I started this blog. I have met so many wonderful people - both in real life and online. I have had some of the best concert-experiences of my life (Pavement (in Berlin) & Sacre du Printemps). I started working freelance for Soundvenue. I started and launched vlog-project with my friend Denise - Gentlemen Prefer Operasingers. I moved back to Copenhagen! I got a cool internship. I laughed a lot. I was kissed a few times. I had a major realisation about myself and acted upon it. I was happy-drunk many good times. My bands record was completed (will be released May next year!). I travelled more than I ever have: 2 times Berlin, 3 times Vienne+Austria. I got better at accepting and being grateful for compliments instead of just dismissing them. I saw my friends more than when I lived in Aarhus - and oh, did I miss them! And I felt like they missed me - and that is such an honor and blessing.

I hope 2011 will be good to all of us!
Have a great new year.

Lots of love,
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment