Sunday, January 23, 2011

Back on track

Sleeping in, taking time to read the news and blogs over a luxury breakfast... I like sundays.
Today is gonna be special, because after bandpractise I'm meeting with sweet Linda from Simpel Dagbog. That's a first for me, to meet with someone I've befriended in Blogland. I'm looking so much forward to it.

Love,
Ida

P.s. If any of you in Copenhagen wants to see my band live in concert on thursday, just send me an email or leave your name in the commentsection, and I'll put you on the doorlist. We're playing at Rust.

2 comments:

  1. du tager bare rester med fra morgenmaden, hvis det er. det ser topgodt ud. og juhuh til senere; jeg glæder mig også, ida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juhuu! Håber du kom godt op til mødetid kl. 9. Uff. Min tur i næste uge.

    ReplyDelete