Friday, January 28, 2011

Solitude






We had a great concert yesterday! The best thing in the world is to play live... what does non-musicians get their kick out of? Don't get it...

Today some of us in the band took care of gear, and when that was done I found myself on Nørrebro at 12.15 and thought: "Why not go see a movie in Empire at 12.30?". So I did - as you can see in the first picture, the place was kinda empty - I think we were less than 10 people who saw the movie; 'Winters Bone'. It was really good and intense. It's so scary that people live in societies like that in a country like America.
On my way home I stopped to take a photo of my favorite spot in Cph (it's a classic by now) because the weather was so lovely - and there on one of the bridgepillars was a note with the word 'change' on it - backwards. How fitting for my situation right now.

When will be the next time that I have the luxury of going to the movies in the middle of the day?

Love,
Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment